One obstacle that arises when sending an email to consumers, such as Microsoft Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail, is [PII_EMAIL_066F1E5F1E4576B47760]. When the user does not send or receive any email, they face this mistake. This really blocks communication. There may be several causes, including the SMTP code that blocks the response of network errors, internet connectivity that cannot be relied upon, and inappropriate email authentication.
Table of Contents
4 Strategies For Fixing [Pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] Mistakes.
1- Correcting [Pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] Control Panel Mistake
Under the Control Panel, you can easily patch email client applications with the aid of the ‘Programs and Functions’ framework and can get rid of any errors you need. Do as follows:
- To open the ‘Control Panel’ window, press the Windows key and enter the control panel in the search area.
- Go to Characteristics and Systems
- Click the button to pick Microsoft Office 365 from the list of available programs.
- Right-click the Edit button and pick it. Click on the ‘Fix’ button in the fresh pop up window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and any time it continues, press the Next button.
- Wait for the end of the operation. Device reset. In order to see if your inbox is running properly, open the Microsoft outlook programs.
If not, reinstalling the Microsoft Outlook program to run properly is everything you need to do.
2- Fix [Pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] Mistake When The Microsoft Outlook Program Is Reinstalled
If the above solution does not work, what you need to do is reinstall the Microsoft Outlook 2016 software to get rid of the [pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] bug. To delete the programs, follow these basic steps:
- Start the Control Panel
- Surf via the Application segment and functions.
- The next window lists both applications and software installed.
- Tap to pick the 2016 application for Microsoft Outlook.
- You can pick the uninstall option in the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, press to uninstall.
- To save updates, reset the machine.
- Reinstall your computer’s Microsoft Outlook 2016 file.
- Begin an email from Outlook to see if a mistake has been fixed
3- Error Via Deletion Of Duplicate Accounts. Repair [Pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] Error.
One of the credible remedies for solving the [pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760] error and making the email app work for you is the detection and deletion of all duplicate accounts. This is how the various accounts that are in the application will be removed:
- Go to Account Settings and click on the Messaging tab from the Outlook menu.
- If you have mistakenly created one, you can see both duplicate email addresses.
- To uninstall them all, press the ‘Delete’ tab.
- After restarting the Outlook and verifying that the mistake still exists [pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760].
If your inbox problem is already triggered by the Outlook bug, then consider correcting the SMTP port number later.
4- Fixes An Error Via Separate Server Port Number [Pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760]
The SMTP server port number is what you have to do. It could be the SMTP number that blocks the email client acceptance. Do the same:
- Outlook launch. File>Fill up Accounts>Email.
- Choose from the list of the account your email address.
- A new email window will be opened.
- Tap Internet Email Options to see More Settings.
- To correct the SMTP number, press Advanced Tab and Key.
- Edit 465 to 587 port number.
- To save the alterations, press OK.
In your Outlook or other e-mail client software, this is one stupid tool to get rid of any mistakes you may have.
We hope you get this Solvin post [PII_EMAIL_066F1E5F1E4576B47760]. No matter how many other email registration errors, you cannot enter your email, please comment. We definitely do other articles that answer your questions.